Terms and Conditions
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the "Order Now" form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
- Coursework Dissertations
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer's specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer's messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a "preferred writer" to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the "Order now" page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
- Customers may apply for a refund for up to 2 weeks (14 days) after their order deadline expires. Please note that time restrictions do not apply to plagiarism-related refund requests. However, to show our writer is responsible, applications concerning plagiarism should be accompanied by a credible plagiarism report.
- All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
NB: Turnitin and partner websites such as WriteCheck and iThenticate are considered credible plagiarism reporting systems. However, systems like SafeAssign are not deemed reliable because their reports are not entirely accurate. Additionally, hand-made notes implying plagiarism are not credible proof.
- Writology Limited is not responsible for plagiarism in those parts of a continuation order completed by the customer. It is only the parts written by our writers that are subjected to originality tests.
- If a customer is not satisfied with an order, their complaint will be investigated by our Refunds Department and reported on within three or four business days. Where claims are justified, we will refund the customer’s money in part or full.
- Customers may request a free-of-charge revision within 2 days (48 hours) after deadline expiry. When this period passes, it will be necessary to place a new order to compensate the assigned writer. If a writer agrees to undertake revisions free-of-charge, we cannot offer any further refund.
- Where longer assignments are concerned, e.g., those over 20 pages, a customer may ask for a free-of-charge revision for up to one month (30 days) after deadline expiration.
- We cannot offer free revisions if a customer changes the instructions they initially provided. Where essential materials concerning an order are not forthcoming until after that order is finished or while it is in progress, our agents may ask for a new order to compensate the assigned writer.
- If you wish to avail of a free revision, a revised deadline should be agreed when submitting revision instructions. Sometimes, because instructions can be complex or we have difficulty reassigning an order, revisions may take up to 24 hours. However, we always do our best to turn revisions around within the agreed timeline.
- It is essential that customers check the personal account we allocated to them or their email in case there is any correspondence from administration team or writers. Sometimes, customers forget to attach important materials. Responsibility remains with the customer, however, to provide all necessary information when placing an order or if asked by our writer(s).
- If you feel the need for an extended revision of your order, please choose a corresponding option while making an order. This will automatically prolong your free revision period from 48 hours to 14 days. For the additional 30% of the order price, you will get security and confidence that your paper will be impeccable in any case. Please note, though, that you are not allowed to change initial instructions in case of revision, and if you don’t need a revision at all, the money will not be refunded.
A Full Refund
- Customers can ask for a full refund if they were charged too much or accidentally submitted the same order in duplicate version. If this happens, just contact our support team immediately and request cancellation of the surplus order.
- Customers will receive a full refund if we fail to locate a suitable writer.
- Once a full refund is granted to a customer, they are no longer entitled to use materials provided by Writology Limited.
A Partial Refund
- Customers may request a partial refund if they select the incorrect number of pages when ordering. The amount of refund will reflect the actual number of words/pages required.
- Customers may be entitled to a recalculated refund amount if they choose the wrong writing level, e.g., High School instead of University.
- Customers may be entitled to a recalculated refund amount where the information/instructions provided are contradictory.
- When orders are cancelled (with writer assigned).
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
Please note: An order cannot be cancelled when we have allocated a writer and thirty percent of an original deadline is left. Furthermore, orders cannot be cancelled where a writer has competed and/or uploaded the customer’s paper.
- To counteract cases of online scams and identity fraud, our Finance Team may ask for order verification. In these cases, deadline countdown begins once the necessary paperwork is received. If a customer is affected by late verification, they can either request a deadline extension or place an additional order to compensate the assigned writer (if an order is urgent).
Word Count Issues
- We count number of pages according to number of words – e.g., 300 words per page – rather than in the visual sense. However, this rule excludes technical papers where calculations are mostly used. We calculate prices according to how complex the order is.
- PowerPoint presentations with speaker notes. Customers may choose the option of speaker notes when placing an order and we will provide between 100 and 150 words with each PowerPoint slide.
- Online test assignments are priced according to the total amount of questions and on the basis of five (including multiple-choice questions) per page. For instance, for a 25-question assignment, customers should place an order for a five-page assignment.
- Writology Limited will request compensation for early/quicker delivery. The cost will be recalculated and the customer asked to submit an additional order. Should any of our writers agree to deliver a paper early without extra payment, refunds cannot be considered later.
- At least a part refund can be granted where orders are delivered late without the customer’s consent or without a deadline extension being agreed.
- We ask that customers choose the correct type of paper, e.g., “Research Paper” rather than “Term Paper” when ordering. Refunds cannot be issued for unpaid orders.
- In the case of “rewriting,” an assigned writer will paraphrase or reword the customer’s original text. A new order to compensate our writer may be requested if a customer asks for additional research, new sources, more sections or any other element that bears resemblance to content created from scratch.
- Customers are strongly encouraged to keep checking their profile areas and email in case of messages from our team. Timely response from customers is appreciated, particularly where their approval of a topic chosen by our writer is required.